Wednesday, June 22, 2005

fucking messed up

okay finally..my own blog..opendiary rocked more but the whole world is going to blog so there..i really needed this a place to rant.

oh right..why the fuck is blogspot in chinese?Not that i do not understand chinese but the characters appearing on the site seem like an abstract mix of tamil and chinese ie i spent so much fucking time trying to set up this damn blog it pissed me off so much that my first entry had to start like this.So bear with me if u can't just fuck off.

oh right this thing was supposed to be up yesterday so that i could write about yesterday..but now that it's today I dun really feel like writing so much about yesterday anymore. Woke up like so early to go to school to meet kelly to study started off quite okay until we became the blind leading the lost..I've kinda accepted it that I'm gonna screw my term exams just not sure how badly..I better come up with an ingenius masterpiece for english lit coz that's the only thing that can possibly save me. As for my chemistry physics and maths I'll just hope for the best and yes I take a cross combi. Wasn't in the best of moods too since it was raining cats dogs monkeys zebras lions tigers polar bears.....okay u get my point. After that went to town to study with jing hiren shen and kelly. Wait did i say study i mean intended to study. Wasted a whole fucking afternoon fucking around at Lido and the hype about initial D is really getting on my nerves I've never seen so many ah-lians at one time before was kinda like catholics in rome when popey died. on the way home shen and I decided to go for a haircut so we went to some ulu salon in jurong west and it was cheap and good..10 bucks for a cut and wash plus we got bottles of shampoo as freebies.

Had quite a lot of fun talking to shen yesterday on the bloody long journey from town to jurong west..

Shen : I think ABC is a damn boring person
Me : yeah she's a shallow fuck. (lol)

right so today pistons won..and there'll be a game 7 yeah i love waking up to nba and i kinda want pistons to win now..

ok my pw group just called from a meeting. Did i say MY group? Anyway they are so fucking retarded we're gonna do a project that attempts to replace tutorial lessons with games *how exciting* i never thought it would be that hard to convince regular 17 year olds that it is an impossible project, well at least not until i met my group..oh wait i haven't been to any meetings yet..i seriously cannot wait to volunteer myself for every role in the oral presentation since we're given individual marks for that part and we've got two feet in the band 3 grave.

Holidays coming to an end..considering I've got an exam on the first week the school reopens, my holidays were an absolute blast.I love slacking.

I hate gravity, Earth sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home