Thursday, June 23, 2005

I don't wanna be

Hell i love that song and I love one tree hill..I cannot cannot just cannot wait one week (one bloody week) for the next pisode..I am so tempted to go buy the whole set..which is gonna leave me broke for like forever..lucas is so cool i loved that conversation he had with peyton

*lucas hits ball out of bounds*
peyton: nice hands
lucas: nice legs

fine no credit for wit since that was in the script but was worth mentioning anyway =)

I can't believe I woke up at 8 this morning..have class in like 2 hours..my first time putting on the school uniform this whole month. sometimes i really hate waking up especially when it means a new day on which i need to mug like mad..I spent 4 hours studying with zacharoy yesterday..covered quite a lot I hope I can do so again today.

Anyway I cannot believe how superficial people in ac are in their judgement of other people..I'm not saying all of them are, just a lot of them are..

ok an explanation for the last entry ok i just realised that wasn't a fantabulous way to start a blog but I'd been having this vulgar spell for the past like 3-4 days..so there.

Anyway I just downloaded the latest version of msn messanger..fine I'm slow..but it is really annoying as hell and super irritating..people can nudge u and send all sorts of funny shit..yeah it's cute for the first few times but kinda gets sickening..imagine getting nudged like 20 times in a row..I don't even see a purpose for these functions except to make people with the old version wanna download the new version..maybe it's better for people who cyber..lol who knows. *nudge*

I'll stop procrastinating tomorrow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home