Friday, June 24, 2005

Pissed at midnight

ok I am so fucking pissed off right now..I seriously hate people with bad sms manners ie stop replying before wadever we're talking about comes to a close or even better dun reply at all..plus today i covered like one chapter of maths only and i am feeling frustrated as hell. I went to school today just to waste my time copying a whole load of junk for physics whoa thanks for the reminder on how much I dun understand about physics. Then met with my pw group..fine they wanna do the stupid topic I'll go along with the stupid topic dun think I have a say in it anyway since I was missing from the past meetings..erm all the meetings before this actually.went to jurong area with li quan and spent like 2 hours switching venues until we decided on the most comfortable place(which wasn't a good thing), the library. I spent like 2 hours on one topic and sleeping on the unbelievably sleep-inducing couch.Went to eat and then li quan got this call..a bunch of acsi people going to watch initial-D i was like wtf?! It's a chinese movie btw..

ok I went home and slept and woke up halfway into LOST I was so damn mad at myself and I've been watching tv until now. I hope the plot for LOST starts uncovering a bit more a bit faster coz I dun wanna be waiting 7 days and see no progress in plot. Then I was switching channels in between OC(btw sombre is so hot) and watched the chinese version of s'pore idol on channel u. Actually it was just the results part and who got kicked out. Basically the whole damn thing is such a failure. There isn't any hype about it at all plus I seriously hate how blunt the host and judges were it's not in a simon sort of way but they were like deliberately finding fault with every contestant and trying(omg u actually have to make an effort?) to be as blunt as possible. It is just such a sickening attempt at imitating simon and it is like seriously tormenting on the contestants..the host was like "let's see who'll be KICKED OUT" she actually used the word kicked in mandrian. what's our world coming to man.

I saw advertisments for batman and spiderman.I think it's just me coz everyone else seem to want to watch these shows but I just don't see how much more interesting the large screen version can be compared to the kids central version.And even if it was I'd still have it in me that it's just some cartoon junk so I guess I'd never apreciate such movies.

I think channel 5 is into the 2nd season of one tree hill and I kinda didn't want to spoil it for myself since the one I am following on star world is only in season one..and I am so in love with that show..

guy to girl advertising for lobster restaurant as a crab mascot on the streets : crabby(crappy) job. I thought that was funny

Back to sms mannerisms. I mean it's just so fucking rude to not reply especially when it's in the form of a question.I have no idea why all of sudden people around me are like this rude. It's not just once but it's happened a few times with a few different people. Even on msn I cannot stand people who take a long time to reply when their status says online. It's just like talking and not getting a reply just that it's not face to face.

I am so pissed off so piss off, please. Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home