Saturday, June 25, 2005

what's with me man

I actually woke up at 8am 3 days straight this is so unbelievable.Going to study with meaghan soon but I think she hasn't woken up so I'l blog a bit.

I love supporting underdogs. Just coz nobody else wants them to win I want them to win. And the pistons didn't win yesterday. Oh well turns out this way for me most of the time.anw tim duncan mvp? for his performance in game7? I mean there was a game 7 only because he was shooting free throws like a baby in the previous games. Manu should have gottn it.Ok so from now to start of premiership season i've got no more sports to watch except tennis which I dun really watch unless it's a sharapova game.

So last night I went for some family bbq. It was supposed to be a chalet but I didn't bother staying over. I hate family gatherings All my cousins are not within my age group and I have no interest at all in meeting new uncles and aunties all the time. In every bbq there are 3 groups of people, the people who bbq, the people who eat, the people who eat a bit when offered and then do something else. I belong to the third group. Anyway something else was watching the channel 8 7pm drama serial.Not that I didn't want to watch espn or something but my younger cousins all loved that show so much. i think ALL channel 8 serials are the friggin same. The latest craze being the lost father and son storyline it is just no fun anymore.

Anyway after food went bowling. My 2nd time bowling kind of realise bowling is not that much about force. So I took a ride home in one of those uncles' cars and I seriously hated trying to get a conversation going.It sucks when u have nothing to talk about really.

I hate simple plan they are so bloody whiney. They complain about every damn thing on the planet. Maybe they want their listeners to be able to relate to their music oh now that's even better so they think we live super sad lives and have one million things to complain about(ok I see the irony in my statement) buzz off man. I dun like simple life period.

So on work I'm super behind already I am probably gonna flunk my terms like mad.I think I'd go study NOW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home