Monday, June 27, 2005

here we go

Forever. An exploitation of the unpredictabile nature of the future to give one or others cheap sercurity. What's forever worth? nothing and everything.

Terms officially kicked off with the hardest GP paper I have ever done. I felt cheena after reading the passages already and by the time I reached the AQ i was pretty sure I was a goner. ok so setting the atmosphere for my upcoming papers i see.

I went to study physics for like 5 hours straight at kap with meaghan and jwong. Saw so many nj and hc people there hmm after all I was that close to being in grey or brown. I feel unprepared for physics yet I have already done everyting I could with what little material and time I have so I guess I could say I did my best,at least for today.

I am pissed with my blog layout I'm supposed to host the image on my own site for it to work and appear again but wtf I'm a computer idiot. I need help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home