Thursday, August 24, 2006

walking the plank

how would you do it? Inch slowly and with each step expect the next to give way, or use it as a springboard and go out with a bang, or splash rather. Prelims are making me morbid.

I screwed up again. I simply have no idea what I'm going to do when it comes to A levels. I studied quite a bit to be honest, until the papers came and I failed them one after another.

Sometimes I feel I'm not cut out for studying. Numbers and sums are not my thing. Then again it comes to you that God wouldn't make you a student if you weren't cut out for it. Honestly, I think that's bull. Most of the time people don't even get to choose whether or not they are students. I know I'm trying to reason out some form of escape, so what the heck.

I've been really detached from school life, or school people rather, since I would rather be caught dead than attribute life to the past term in school. It's mainly due to prelims and skipping of school. Not that I miss it, just a pity how I've strayed from people because of it.

It's not that I can't think of anything to write about, it's just that this should probably reflect how I'm so preoccupied with thinking about how screwed up my studies are that nothing else comes to mind. Not even the desire to do something about it. It's like I'm in a little wooden boat in the middle of a whirlpool. Just watching the ripples and following the course.

1 Comments:

Blogger tab :) said...

WOW. BRYAN ANG!!! FINALLY AN UPDATE! LIKE FINALLY! haha. anws, dont be discouraged okay? i know its not easy.. but just keep praying and trusting God tht everything will eventually turn out fine! :) just like my prelim results. LOL. its up and posted. haha. thats all i'm gonna say for now. :) haha. i'm SORRY but i REALLY REALLY wanted to talk last night but i was sooo afraid that i'll fall asleep halfway! havent been sleeping well.. and now that i'm all refreshed by 9 hours of sleep.. i'll be able to see yoou later and talk! or tonight? i dont know.. up to you la. LOL. i ate burnt caramel ytd at island cremery! yums! :) later! :) <3

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home