Wednesday, July 05, 2006

five and a half

that's the number of weeks I have till prelims. And honestly, I'm so afraid that I've gotten numb. I have so much uncovered and it's really going to take a miracle for me to do well. It's not that I'm not studying, I jus don't seem to be getting it right. A lot of it seems alright when I'm actually looking at it in notes or tutorials but when it comes to tests and actual questions I just screw up all the time.

I am so scared right now, I spend more time thinking about how screwed I am than actually doing something about it.

I don't want to fall short of all you made me to be.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i realised the only way for me to get back at u is to leave a comment. anw ryn, i don't look the same ok! but i don't mind if i do. ha. ehh, jiayou for your prelims. why is it so soon? hmm, bryan's a smart boy! u can do it! (:

liane*

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I use to feel like that before... Now I learn how to motivate myself and have a possitive attitude every day...

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home