Monday, May 15, 2006

touch sight tastes like fire

"If you think about physical intimacy as a form of communication with the body, it doesn't seem that obscene anymore does it?"

That got me thinking. So yes maybe God did invent sex for procreation, but what about foreplay or oral sex and other seemingly purposeless forms of intimacy? It kind of fits in well if all these were a form of communication. I mean what's the difference between a hug and a blowjob? They could both mean 'I love you', though the latter could be thought of as more expressive. It's like someone saying 'I love you' and another saying 'I love you so so so so much'. See what I mean? So I'm kind of wondering why the church is opposed to physical communication. If that be the case, declaring one's love verbally should also be obscene.

Oh and the latest term for contradictions or controversies about the bible is 'a da vinci' I made that up but it sounds kind of funny really.

If you allow something to happen to you, it will happen to you. And according to Murphy's law, everything that can go wrong will go wrong. No wonder life's so miserable. And the only solution to this is an endless resistance campaign against everything that can possibly go wrong in life, and that sure as hell is tiring. o.O scary.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol murphy's law is crap. lyk u

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

according to murphy's law, it is no wonder you are in this state NOW. hehehehe

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home