Thursday, May 25, 2006

of flunking and flukes

It's high time I did well in something, excellence has eluded me for a long long time now, I miss my old friend.

Right, school term's coming to an end. It's supposed to mark the end of bumming around and the beginning of A level preparations. I'm so damn afraid of not getting enough done this holidays. I mean since secondary school EVERY holiday was about playing non-stop till the last couple of days where the realisation that there's work to be done sits in. This June has to be different.I'm thinking if I tell myself that constantly it actually will be different.

I hate being sick. Now I have to take my NAPFA alone tmr during my free periods.

I've been less stressed out recently, not that much has changed, but my teachers have stopped clamping down on me like hell and I don't know if that's a good thing but, suits me. Maybe it's the lack of training that makes me feel more alive during lessons.

I've been straying from people. Damn I hate it when for no rhyme or reason we become strangers. It's like you've always had it at the back of your head that we're all going to meet up soon but just never got down to it. And when it hits you it's already too late, when you realise you can't even maintain a decent conversation without cracking your brain for topics. Unbelievable that this can happen in a world where everyone's just one phone call, or one sms or a click away.

I love the violin solo in only one by yellowcard. It's damn sex.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck wit ur muggin! lex, u will do well!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home