Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tell me am I very far

Army lies ahead.

I'm not afraid of joining the Army. More than anything I'm afraid of change, of loss. It's not like going to a new school or a new class, it marks the end of so much and the beginning of what is less. Yes. No. Sir. Wow they even have the speech to go with the lesser life.

If you haven't noticed yet I'm not exactly optimistic about serving the country for two green years.

So it seems I can be distracted by the unpleasant things which lay behind. A levels and the politcs of life. I could look forward to Army I guess. A fresh start or a temporary honeymoon from it all whatever it is, the irony remains in how 'always look on the bright side of life' can turn into a case of 'the lesser of two evils'.

Well I might as well touch on what lay behind. A levels wasn't terrific for me. I screwed up my maths for sure and I'm not sweeping As in the other sunjects either. What I've brought away from the ACSperience? A whole host of contacts and a couple of good friends. The keepers versus the others. I'm glad for the few of them.

Tell me all your thoughts on God, tell me am I very far. Indeed I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home