Thursday, June 30, 2005

Fucky flunky

the maths paper was a disaster. I'd be lucky to get an F. enough said

Was pissed off as hell today and went str8 to kap to study with meaghan. Covered a lot of chem I'm aiming for full marks tmr I had better pass chem since I might fail physics I dun wanna fail 3 subjects that's so gonna suck. Feel so lucky I dun have mother tongue in the morning tmr.

My mood turned a wee bit better in the evening and I went for dinner with shen and jesse.

Jesse : One day if u christians fight with muslims we buddhists will sit there and watch man
Me: That's the difference between u and us. If one day muslims and buddhists fight we'll sit there, watch and pray for u

hehex I thought that was a really smart response.

Passion AC is tmr, church has some opening of 40 day fast at expo, my friends are playing soccer and another group is going out. hmmm I have no idea at all what i'm gonna do assuming I do not flunk chem so badly I just go straight home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home