Monday, May 01, 2006

Red Zone

We were at Jun Lynn's place last night and womeone happened to talk about the red zones of singapore. Not red light districts but red zones, meaning areas which are likely to be bombed first if we went to war. And bukit panjang is one of them, so is jurong, oh and I never knew why the roads in lim chu kang were so wide and had no barricades in the middle, until last night that is. It seems that was an emergency landing area for aircrafts in war.

Jun was telling us an amusing story about how her friend put staplets between her teeth and pretended to have braces LOL.

Anyway elections are around the corner, I just wish I was living in a contested zone like pasir panjang.

I wish I were given a chance when it mattered, I would hate it if I were given it when it doesn't matter anymore.

I think I'm gaining momentum with my studies and I guess it's full steam ahead from now on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh y bukit panjang? i live there leh. now i scared liao.

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home