Wednesday, March 15, 2006

hamster farm

yeah that's what my house seems like right now, so it appears that in the few hours between when the batch of baby hamsters were conceived and when I separated the father from her, they had a goodbye shag. And now four more babies have entered into the world and I have what nine hamsters in total and only two bins.

I've given up trying to preserve my sense of hearing and have decided to succumb to the creative warehouse clearence sale and get a Zen micro. Yeah it's old but still the best so far in my opinion. Plus it's going at like 200 for the 4GB ones so what the heck. Yeah and I was wondering who in the wrong mind actually has 2500 songs? Oh well extra space won't kill will it?

I've mugged every single day since monday, at home, in school and at the library. I must say the queenstown library is a really good place to study in. It's the only library I know of where you don't get kicked out for studying your own material. I'm getting very scared for terms now that it's like wednesday already and I haven't touched physics which is the first paper on monday. Studying outside with people isn't exactly productive but staying in a house with a bed, coputer and tv isn't exactly the least distractive place to hit the books either.

Ever had someone make things worse though the intentions were good to start with? I hate it when people think the blame is completely lifted just because their intentions were good. If you screwed up, you screwed up. I'd rather you have started with horrid and selfish intentions but end up doing the right or at least not the wrong thing. If people were to become blameless just because they had nice intentions stalin would be a saint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home