Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Exploitation

I've always had a complex about figures in authority, so I've been kinda rebellious since like p4. People usually don't like being taken advantage of, I'm okay with it a lot of the time with friends but when a teacher exploits me, I feel kinda pissed.

So my form teacher took advantage of the fact that I was in season to complain to the DM that I was rude to her in class blah blah. So he confiscated my blue slip and I had to miss the hwa chong match which was postponed anyway, but that is not the point. So he told me how I shouldn't be selfish and that I should think for the team, and how he could make me miss the rest of the matches if I didn't do what was right by him. And then he came up with the line of the century " I'm not threatening you, I'm just broadening your perspective". Right and he went on to talk about how my form teacher would be the one writing my testimonial. And so I was 'enlightened' to agree to apologise.

Another thing about the Dm was that he tried playing good cop and bad cop without a partner, meaning he yelled at me like hell and after an interval of time he became all nice and councellor-like. I hate it when people try tactics like these on me, it's okay if i don't realise it but when I realise the attempt at manipulating me I get really fucking upset. Oh and did I mention that I also fucking hate it when people ask rethorical questions?

So this has not been a good week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home