Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I may stumble yeah I might fall

I'm only human but aren't we all?

They do say that whenever you look back and reflect, things do seem a lot better tha they actually were and most of us probably do not have pen and paper to put down how we feel at every instant, every conflict, every emotional ripple. Maybe we do look back in wisdom but recording events long after they take place do seem like the best available form of reliving moments in our lives. Which is sad since it doesn't allow us to relive th moments to the fullest. Ah I'm growing old.

I'm rather nervous about results but at the same time too preoccupied to think about it. I wonder if I'd get stressed out if it just sits there at the back of my head and explodes as the actual day draws near. In the rare moments I am free and not too tired to let my thoughts roam, I do relive the math paper the chem paper and the english essays. Oh well there's no stopping it from coming so what the heck.

I feel like cinderella on book in days. Bailing on my friends at 6pm everytime. Apart from the fact that I'm not exactly living a fairytale, that came to me as quite amusing.

So hello good friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home