Saturday, July 02, 2005

War of the Worlds

right I was so in the mood for more tragedy after the chemistry paper yesterday. yes I see it already my 3Fs and one pathetic lit pass. terms suck. They shouldn't be set so hard just for the fact that there are three groups of people to differentiate, people who did not study, those who did and geniuses. and not just genius and non genius since it's so hard people who study end up with Fs along with those who did not study I mean it is so unfair. I studied a fair bit and i'm not used to failing 75% of the papers I take especially when I did study for a week.

Was feeling unstable after the paper and went to play soccer with a screwed up ankle. It is hurting as hell now it is going to a permanent thing I think it is so gonna suck i cannot take a decent shot now fuck man why do ankles have to sprain? yay so my leg is fucked and my studies is on an endless downward spiral this is getting better by the minute.

I went crazy on the way home, waited for a bus for 5 mins and got so pisssed off I ran home from jurong. I waited for the lift for 20 seconds and decided to take the stairs up 9 floors. I drank like 5 packets of carrot juice and took a cab to town(I do not cab usually unless there is the need to and there wasn't the need to) the meter was at a record high 10 bucks.

Went for a late movie with kyna,kenneth, andeous and some cheryl that I din really get to talk to. I always thought that a movie is the wrong activity if you're trying to know new people. It is so uninteractive. Just for the record the movie was good, scared the shit out of me at some parts and there weren't even ghosts or chuckies.

slacked around town complain and whine a lot and then went to newton circus to eat dinner erm supper..whatever. kenneth and I went to stay at kyna's place. Din really do a lot just mess around her room and had a like 2 minute pillow fight.woke up in the morning originally wanting to go to the airport but changed our plans after a while. went to KAP the 5th time in 6 days for me this time to eat and only eat. tired as hell went home and slept tll now.

my life is in a mess now I'm not going to church today. I'd hate answering how was your week and then getting asked to be prayed for it pisses me off. off to orchard bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home