Monday, January 30, 2006

Jingleheimer Junction

I don't know how recent this was but I just downloaded it yesterday and it's fucking hilarious (literally). It's some kids' show like barney just that it's corrupted as hell, really..it's a must see.

oh great new year is over. That means back to school too. Which sucks. But looking on the bright side, the first month is over already! I'm not exactly afraid that it's getting closer towards the A levels and there is so much yet to cover. Studies have always been a chuan dao qiao tou zi ran zhi thing.

I've been downloading a lot of erm rock ballads and soft rock at the most. Kind of realised that besides country music this is another genre of english music that I like. Oh and I realise people don't know the different genres of music anymore. It's all emo or non-emo to them, or english and mandrian.

That's really bad classification if you ask me. emo just means more electric guitar and less keyboard, more screaming and exasparation. And I cannot believe credit is given to musicians rehearsing a particular 'emotion' over the same line of lyrics. I mean good music evokes emotions, it isn't meant to be a display of emotions, that would be drama! It was a lot better when they were under rock, ballad, rap, blah blah..emo is just wrong, it's limited to exasparation and the oh-i'm-doing-all-i-can voices. There are obviously so many other kinds of emotions, even deliberate lack of it in certain music should be given credit. What the hell, they're all just non-emo now.

On a sidetrack, I'm starting to like sugarland.

let's see, arenes, alkenes, electromagnetism, integration..I'm so glad i take literature along with all that science crap. Something I actually like studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home