Saturday, January 14, 2006

sunshine

That's been the highlight of this week, sunny days at last.

I'm in a really crappy mood now and I really need someone to talk to.

I can't believe how disrespectful people can be of other's choices. I really hate it when people impose things on me especially after i've made it clear that something is not exactly what I want or would like. I've said it before I'll say it again. Nobody is obliged to tear down the wall and let anybody in. It's giving your vulnerability away as a gift and obviously you choose who to give this gift to. Sometimes it gets to the point where you just want to say "It's because I don't like you, fuck off thank u very much"

I got really irritated recently by my cell's procedures with prayers and this buddy group thing because we have to do them with people of the same gender. now that ephraim's gone I don't have any guys whom I can actually open up to anymore and so it's only now that this is irritating me. (majority of the cell group are girls) The purpose of this separation is to erm prevent us from getting distracted.

It's always been my stand in stuff like this that we do not need such formalities. It's like even if smoking were legal in singapore, I wouldn't smoke because I know it's a health hazard not to mention it stinks. Smokers, similarly would find their way around things if they were underaged or something. What matters is we understand the things behind "wrong" things and hence our choices. Trying to prevent it with rules and dumb precautions is just not the way. In fact exposure is always important because we have to be in the know of things against our principles. And then when we still feel we are doing the right thing, it strengthens our beliefs. So if we understand fully not to be distracted in cell, we won't.

I can't stress what a wreck my life has been in these 2 weeks any more.

I guess it's when we have nothing more to lose that we really put our all into somthing. but then it doesn't always have a fairytale ending unlike what our sub conscious love for romance desires.

So I say again, sunshine's been the highlight of my week. literally too o.O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home