Sunday, January 01, 2006

O'six

wow I haven't blogged since last year! (sorry i just had to do that)

Anyway o5 has been a year of clarity.

I'm glad I went to ac and I'm thankful for the exposure to many groups of people. I've learnt a lot about the more ang moh half of singaporean teens. Plus I've grown to appreciate many virtues of my riends from rv.

Highlight though has been church this year. I've really grown a lot thanks to so many people.

It doesn't really matter actually what 05 was like. What's important now is what I want 06 to be like. For starters, I hope 06 will be less exciting (in a good way). Church has been one thing in my life that I've been in for quite a while and have not become sick of so I think I really want to stay involved in 2006

And yes I want to do well for A levels.

oh and countdowns are overrated. Since I don't reall believe in resolutions, I'll end here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home