Friday, January 06, 2006

mofo

i swear whoever invented spyware/viruses is a real mother fucker. I spent the whole bloody week with an infected computer and I just wasted like 2 hours figuring out how to do a system recovery and install all the printer, internet connection etc etc all over again. okay that's what u get for downloading music.

Right first week of school. Urm really stressful. And I mean really really stressful. And the j1 orientation was just the perfect thing to allow all that envy and "I wish I were j1" emotions to sit in. I didn't touch my holiday homework so yeah i was rushing through it like crazy. First few lessons were mainly spent having teachers pump us with fear of the A levels and getting back the crazy pre-promos pace. That's what school's gonna be like for the next 11 months I guess. Ah it'll soon be over.

Was watching Big Loser just now and wondering how pathetic the show was making the American society seem. I mean u have to have a cash incentive for people to get themselves back into good health? I mean how fucked up is that? U get paid to take care of yourself. And we thought grownups knew better.

"I'm not doing anyone any favours" More and more people are beginning to live life based on that line. It's kinda sad. I myself have started off with people and things on the wrong foot and then have my attitude degrade to that. Nobody faults anyone for not being nice as long as you're not un-nice. This growing display of "street-smartness" is just going to turn everyone cynical about everything.

So I'm really relieved it's the weekend already and I'm really looking forward to church tmr. Carrie underwood's album is really good, country music basically usually is anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home