Wednesday, February 08, 2006

drip drip

I have a bloody leaking nose. Erm I didn't mean I'm having a nose bleed but a #!^&%(* cold. My nose was running like a fricking tap so i didn't go for cross country. The last cross country of my entire life. I wonder if I'm going to miss stuff like this when I grow old. All the things that I feel are redundant and should be skipped, maybe I'll start missing them in the future.

Gosh, I'm kinda disgusted by how ambigious my last entry was.

I wonder if people get into relationships because they care about each other, or whether getting attached is the license to start caring. It's kind of dumb to start showing extravagant concern only because you have this new found status.

fuck I'm feeling like shit. I hate being sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home