Sunday, February 05, 2006

what a wonderful world

Buble really should have made the lyrics sarcastic, that would be really funny.

Been a while since I've updated, training's been killing me and my social life is officially non-existant. Was in town for the first time in I-can't-remember-how-long on friday night. There was a parade of some sort going on, probably chingay rehearsal. There were policemen directing the pedestrians at traffic light crossings, guiding those travelling in the same direction to one side of the crossing which they sort of halved. So it looked pretty retarded since there was barely a crowd at that time. I've never been a fan of parades of any sort, especially festive parades. The dragondance looked like an orgy anyway.

Had an amusing conversation yesterday. I pointed out how my friend was stereotyping when she said something which I sort of forgot but isn't the point, and she replied "the government calls it profiling". lol

In our cluster, there are 3 enormous galaxies, the milky way where we live in, andromeda, and the acs ego. Ha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home