Sunday, March 05, 2006

vampires

I've always thought the theory of them was kinda sexy. I like that time period as well. I guess by saying this what I have in mind is bram stroker's dracula. I've always liked that semi-modern time period anyway. Actually I like the medieval ages as well. But anything beyond that is way too savage and uncivillised for my liking.

I don't like our time or whatever our future looks like becoming. There's too little detail about everything and too little attention on anything as well. There's so much to do in our lives, I'm not saying it's a bad thing but for us life equals activity. That sometimes I think it would be nice to lead a simple life with a small number of people involved in it. You'll have time to experience so much more of the people around you rather than just jam your ife up with stuff to do.

I'm particularly a fan of the athena brand of beauty and dressing. Modern fashion simply does not interest me at all.

The weekend was refreshing as usual with church. Shared values among people do make our interactions a lot easier and less stressful, I mean there's not too much to accept or question or watch out for. Sometimes though I think it is also because the church is the place where we learn about all these "proper" values that people are all nice and easy to communicate with because they want to live out these principles. Yeah I know probably all of us aren't half as good as we are in church, sucks doesn't it, but I mean having a place to experiment isn't such a bad thing, as long as you're not insistent on that being your ultimately true self I think it is more or less harmless and useful to some people.

Right new life, 4 baby hamsters. Much thanks to cleo who is gonna take a few of them from me. Anyway from birth till now which is no more than 2 weeks, it's been interesting watching those little animals grow.

I'm currently toying with the idea of going to SMU in the future. The environment is really much more appealing than NUS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home