Sunday, July 03, 2005

That playground

and that neighbourhood..went back there again today to play basketball..how i miss those days.

went out with an unusual combination of people yesterday to watch initial D. The outing looks good on paper but the real thing wasn't anywhere near exciting. The movie was predictable, plotless,had a bad ending and just plain lousy.Not to mention the girly gasps everytime edison chen appeared.After a while went to play pool as a small group, hiren,charles,shen and I. My pool skills simply suck maybe it's coz we never really indulged in pay-to-play sports like pool and bowling back in rv. oh well, I mean this is ac.

After pool we had a long talk about a lot of stuff interesting actually to see and try to figure out how other human minds work.

I didn't go to church yesterday I need a break to figure out myself and get back on track even if it is a different track.

I'm joining basketball in like a weeks time after I regain previous form, Haven't played in 6 months already

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home