Sunday, December 11, 2005

hamsters

woo I got hamsters. Pearl white and sapphire..i'm really pleased with them coz they are like the two most beautiful breeds in my opinion. Especially the pearl white though he's really fiesty, biting and running away all the time.

So i bought a packet of hamster food today and when i opened it it was teeming with baby cockroaches and they all started coming all over the floor. I was so pissed off that I had to deal with the fucking mess and I'm so not gonna let it rest like that. I'm intending to go to the pet store tmr and probably make a scene and demand compensation. and I'm not expecting like 10 dollars I'm quite going for a hundred at least. I'm gonna claim that I called pest control to fog the whole house and that I brought my hamsters to the vet which burned my wallet, plus all the cab fares and the trouble. I hope i don't meet too much resistance and that the manager would be scared if I appeared like I knew my stuff and rights. "I could sue you for up to half the amount of compensation you'd have to sue your supplier for" I'm like so proud of that line. haha I'll buy a few more packets tmr which I'm so certain are pest infested as well and I'll threaten to call the new paper down. yay I hope I can get a decent amount.

The week has been so exhausting. oh and I forgot to mention the stupid match with the batch of 2000. It was so full of crap coz like half he team didn't appear and I started as centre back. Before saturday I couldn't have imagined myself playing that position at all I'm bloody winger for goodness sake. So I was quite pissed off and I realised how little stamina u need to play centre back I was barely warmed up even into the second half.i really felt like I wasted my time but oh well it did force me to go in for headers, something I don't usually like doing.

I quote from SPG's blog "I find it absolutely unbelievable that God would have sent down Christ to experience humanity, without allowing him to feel guilt. It’s one of the biggest human sensations, and you can’t feel guilt if you’ve never sinned." I think this is really thought provoking. And I don't even have an answer to that. But all I know is that it doesn't change the fact that christ died for all our sins.

i hate being friends with benefits though I know such people are absolutely necessary in our lives. We'd never recognise sincerity without them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home