Monday, December 05, 2005

bag search

So I was with a friend and he got his bag searched at an mrt station. He's chinese and looks the least bit like a terorist and seriously wtf man. Given the percentage of people they check they wouldn't catch a bomb threat even if it were to present itself. I really hate such ceremonial measures taken by our government. Right so now people have one more measure to write about in social studies, yeah big deal. And because my chinese friend got checked I kind of think that maybe they're using this to show their indiscrimination towards the other races when it comes to the possibility of terrorism. So this crap actually serves every purpose except to prevent someone from walking right onto an mrt with a c4.

I simply cannot believe music junction and that CD shop don't sell carrie underwood.

Tmr the first wave of people are leaving for east timor. Will miss them. Carmen, cleo eeli and jun. I kind of regret not going for it so I'm gonna spend this week studying so i don't feel so bad about it. oh and it's been a long while since I visited the airport.

I thought church weekend was a real fuckup. It seems like every little thing was out to piss me off. I hate introverts I really do. I think that communication ranks on the human list of neccessities right behind food air and water and people who don't wanna talk to nobody and take the initiative should not be in the world.

I hate it when adults get deliberately long winded because they think that we don't get it. It's both an insult to my comprehension of english and a display of lack of confidence. It's a bit rude in my opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home