Saturday, March 04, 2006

corner of the eye

I wonder how much happens right next to us without us actually realising.

Erm so this week sucked, being sick with a 5-day mc and all. Being sick is not fun at all, in fact you feel quite fucked up.

The A level results were out this week, not that they affected me but kinda scary seeing people get shitty grades and at the rate I'm going I'm headed for those grades too. I really have to buck up but some of my teachers realy have zero patience so I don't really have anyone to go to for help.

I don't feel like writing much, this week's been uneventful, I had like tons of stuff to do on friday, some friend's birtday outing, the rage against the serene and the fever confrence 06. I felt down and out for some reason so I just went home. Life is really draining at the moment.I'm still feeling very weak not having eaten any meat for like a whole week.

I always try to talk to you. I preferred it when we were close and alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home