Monday, July 04, 2005

ahhahaha

goodness i've been watching one tree hill dvd for like what 9 hours straight? that's like 10 episodes in a row I guess..gotta love that show the plot is damn good and yeah I couldn't wait one week for the next episode on star world so I got the dvds. I love peyton man her character in the show rocks like mad an she's hot as hell too so yeah

Didn't regret not going to town at all haha It's been a long time since my last dvd addiction period.Think it was mvp qing ren the last time hahaha oh right I went to play soccer in the morning I hate my right foot the ankle problem is really getting to me hmm maybe I'll just switch to basketball fitting for the one tree hill craze anyway. Marion raven's end of me is damn addictive too i simply love it.

Recently, or maybe all the time just that I have been to lazy to actually address it, the topics of insercurity, popularity and backstabbing seem to come up all the time. On popularity and being like high profile and all, I really don't give a damn and i don't know why other people should as well. I mean what's the use of being a social butterfly and have one million names in your phonebook when only a few will really be there when you need them. I hate the way people love talking so much about people they hardly know most of the time just to show how many people they know from activities deemed for-the-cool-and-popular. And when asked about somebody close to you people would be like yeah i know him and just brush the topic aside.It so sucks that people are taking people close to them for granted it seriously is not logical and fucking dumb come to think of it. What's worst is friends in a group being competitive about popularity. Isn't it ironic that you are trying to prove how liked and known you are to the people who like and know you the most?

So here comes backstabbing. I feel that this term is being thrown around too casually. backstabbing involves a fair amount of damage. My point is everyday gossiping isn't backstabbing otherwise everybody would be walking around with a whole cutlery set on their backs. I feel that pointing out a person's faults ACCURATELY is not backstabbing(with the exception of telling people not acquainted to the person in question since I believe everyone has the right to a fist impression) I mean hello since it's the truth I mean wth? Doesn't hurt since people will find out sooner or later and then again if the person in question is trying to mask some stuff then the exposure would be a favour to others who cannot see through it. I think only pointing out false faults would be backstabbing no explanation needed. I believe trust repays trust the way kindness repays kindness. As for tit for tat,that's(tat's) stupid.I only believe in tits.

Insercurity. Hmm this seems to be a really big thing. Nobody can make another person feel insercure period. only you can make yourself insercure. I mean the what if factor is forever there you cannot change that. What negates the what if factor is trust in one's own judgements which i've never really had a problem with so happy for me =)

oh great I got dilpreet kaur the first two periods tomorrow. Today is independence day. oh well who cares?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home