Monday, November 07, 2005

fucking fletcher

I hate him. I can't stand how lucky that goal was. Though it was the best thing he could do, head back across the goal but it was so sickening. The whole man u performance was sickening. They parked the bus in front of goal right after the goal which is g-a-y. That's why they'll never be champions because champions will never park the bus at 45 mins. The second half was really revolting from man u and I don't count those silly breaks from rooney and ronaldo as chances they made. They only happened because chelsea had to send so many people up to try to break a what 9-man defence in the final third of the field. Man U don't have the self belief to play normal and try for maybe another a goal and it's really pissing to see them runaway with 3 undeserved points and everybody talking about how good their performance was and applauding them for it. I'm looking forward to man u at stamford bridge.

ok I feel so much better now that's off my chest haha.

Ever had a friend that's kind of not in your clique and you don't really get opportunities to go out and whatever, basically just not being able to spend time with? Yet you guys are reasonably good friends? I've had so many of this type of friends. I don't really know what to do except to let them know that I'll be there for them whenever they need me. It's really a pity sometimes, you know some friendships would be great if taken a step further, but you can't because of certain situations and groups you are in. Then you start thinking what if so and so was in another class, or from another school, or had gotten a different L1R5, would things have been different? It's one of those little sad things in life which you watch slip by your grasp and know there's nothing really you can do about it.

Was randomly switching channels yesterday and I came across this show where the character says, in mandrian but I'll translate, that human tears represent resilience. I think it's interesting I mean how many of us have actually thought of it in that way? Tears are always a symbol of helplessness and surrender. Then thinking further i thought it wasn't wrong to think of tears as a representation of resilience. Think of the times you had a wound so painful you cried tolerating it and all the times you cried over something and came out stronger. So screw nan2 ren2 liu2 xue3 bu4 liu2 lei4.

I think sunday's sermon was the best I ever heard in COOS. Seriously, I'm alwys the one complaining that a message is lousy but this time it was really great. It had all the ingredients of a good presentation and the intricate points were brought across very clearly. Nobody's born with compassion for things around us, in fact I've recently started to believe that we are born apathatic. But we're supposed to ask God to open our hearts to what others are feeling. It's always nice to hear a nobody-is-born-with-this/ nobody-is-perfect word being preeched in our world of sky high expectations.

Something else the speaker shared which I thought was really good though not original.
'I feel sorry for the man who can't feel the whip when it is laid on the other man's back' -Abraham Lincon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home