Wednesday, October 19, 2005

hey stranger

have you ever had someone who you're not really close to and only known for a while and started talking to her as if you've known each other for ages? It's not like flirting or picking up people it's different like a sort of weird closeness. Feels so warm and nice when such a thing happens. And again seriously it is not like flirting or picking up people at a bar it's not even headed anywhere near sex or dating.

ok so I now know that I've failed maths, I don't know by what margin but i failed and that sucks.I am pissed off I am so sure now that I'm gonna have to drop a subject which doesn't just suck but is fucked up. Probably gonna get wasted on friday night after receiving the results.

had the tougest training today ever in my life. I like the new teacher-in-charge, he's out to win something for the team and pushes us like hell. I know I won't regret putting in the hours to sharpen my soccer skills and it's in all that madness that the team seemed really together, something not seen for some time already.

Someone once said that we always talk about wanting to do this and that but by the time we decide to actually start doing it it's too late. That's just so true, procrastination is a big enemy. Living life on a sense of impulse can be great. It's like skipping all the rationalising and stupid concerns which we have and just living out whatever you feel like. I think it adds so much more to our life. Homer Simpson lives on impulse and look how that turned out. I hate a boring life.

I read a book recently about how our lives only occur once and not again and again and thus we do not have a previous life or next life to compare with this one, hence our lives cannot become better and better. The author then reasons that because of this we might as well not live our lives meaningfully but indulge in temporary pleasures like and especially sex and orgasms. You won't get a chance to know how your life could be better anyway right? So today I was thinking about it and decided that Jesus has the answer to this, we live our lives not so that it would change and better our next life but we live it to affect the other lives around us, like he did. I felt stupid to miss out how the theory in the book was being totally selfish. So there I was kinda enlightened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home