Thursday, October 27, 2005

All I want for christmas

is, well I've got no idea right now. The girl who promoted A Christmas Carol yesterday did have a great voice though and she did a terrific version of the song. I've always been envious of people with good vocals especially those diva-like voices. Anyway I'm quite keen on going for A Christmas Carol, it's not a carol but a play based on the classic by charles dickens, though nobody else seems to be as keen. Tmr's the last day to purchase tickets and I desperately need someone to go with.

So I got DEEE which absolutely pissed me off coz I don't think I had anything moderated except chem, ok maybe it was moderated but I didn't jump any grades like so many other people did in so many of their subjects. So I appealed to keep four subjects and the techer-in-charge allowed me to after a really long discussion, strings attached obviously, I had to get CCDE for term exams next year. Feel rather embarrassed that i had to go to such extents to keep four subjects, but now that I've done it I'll just make the best of my second chance and deal with people around me and even myself thinking of me as a bloody fuck up.

Halloween's coming up though I really don't give a flying fuck about it since half my friends are going clubbing, most of the others don't celebrate it and whatever is left is from church and we are not supposed to celebrate it.

Gambling's scary, people around me have been doing it a lot in these boring school days. I don't understand how you could take money from your friends like that. It just doesn't feel right for me, maybe that's because we never used to pay up when we played before. People can lose like 30 bucks in 15 minutes god how fucked up is that.

Word of the day : fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home