Monday, August 22, 2005

fishing

Not literally. but figuratively like fishing for compliments and fishing for people to ask certain questions so that one can tell others about something that he's been wanting to talk about and fishing for certain comments yeah u get the idea. It happens all around us but when should we say what they want to hear? I usually can tell when a person is fishing but a lot of times I just don't ask what they want to be asked on purpose. I feel as stupid as a,well, fish if i give in. But sometimes when people are fishing for compliments i would give excess just to watch their ego grow. I think I'm just being an asshole hahaha. Obviously I hate it when people beat around the bush.

Monday blues it is especially after chelsea won last night muahaha I slept like 5 hours last night and was half-asleep halfway through the day. Today was also a day full of adult angst about the national day rally.

ok here's what I think, I would never understand till the day i have to pay taxes. I listened to the talk though and the one thing I felt really WHATEVER about was the examples he quotes about ITE and poly people being able to attain success and making it sound like it's at the same rate as people in JC and universities. get real. more than half the people in polys and ITEs would go to jcs if they had a choice and L1R5 to do so. He makes it sound like the people in ITE and polys are as good as jc people. Seriously I cannot stand it that he does not give credit where it is due.People work their asses off to get to JC maybe they should stop focusing so much on the bulk of the people who end up(mind you I said end up not choose) to be in poly and start bothering about the people who can actually be worth bothering about. Life being cruel, hmm what's new? Why try to make it equal for everybody? To make it equal for everyone is to be unfair to everyone.

I have decided to start doing interval runs before training every wednesday in a bid to improve my stamina. I forsee a scenario. When I make a mistake or something like that during trainins, I will get the "do intervals den u end up too tired to train properly". Granted i may make mistakes due to fatigue but normally when I'm not as sharp people don't say too much. My point being? That i can see people thinking that every mistake I make is due to me being tired. And that's not true. So i'll then get very pissed off when i hear such remarks. i just want to push myself more that's all.

Plus, at this rate I don't think AC soccer will make it anywhere. Compared to how other JCs train our training is like a warm-up. It's easy to blame the coach but after doing it for sometime myself, I realised that it's easy to put the blame but after that I've still have to come up with a practical solution. So if the coach doesn't push me I'll push myself. I mean what can i expect? A division football isn't a once in a lifetime thing for the coach anyway he'll never understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home