Thursday, November 03, 2005

leave your old self behind

Inspiring nike advert. I think it's very symbolic and meaningful. To become better you have to first look your old self in the face and then walk away from it. The only part about that commercial I didn't like was henry haha would have liked it more if it was lampard or something like that.

wow so long since I last updated. So there was meaghan's birthday lunch at some gala high class formal restaurant in Hiyatt hotel. I was like re-living first 3 months rv to ac cultural shock haha I didn't know hiyatt was spell that way I always thought it was hired I mean people always pronounced it that way. nvm there was even more to come. I said the food was "solid" which apparently was cheena slang according to them and I ate scallop with raisins which was weird according to them as well. And when i called the thick noodle-pasta-whatever, italian mee pok, it kinda was the punchline. ok so I made a fool of myslef lol.

Had training yesterday I thought the physical part was stupid we had to run as a team and the pace was the pace of the slowest person I mean how stupid is that most people don't even get to push themselves I seriously don't get the "as a team" theory when doing physical training. If I can only lift say 40kg when we do gym training does that mean the strongest fella in the team should lift only 40 as well? Own time own target should be the way I'm kind of disappointed the teacher-in-charge, whom i've grown to respect more and more recently, should adopt such a ridiculous system. Then again maybe that's my opinion only some people in the team do find the training ok.

Due to the frustration, I've decided to run intervals on my own in the park at my place so I was on my second round when this NS guy started running also and we were like racing each other lol kinda awkward since I didn't even know him but what the hell it did make me run faster.

I never get sick of armageddon I don't know why but it's like addictive lol I can watch it over and over again. Best 20th century movie in my opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home