Saturday, August 20, 2005

2-0

yea we lost =( but I thought I played rather ok plus the two goals were really really stupid goals.

Wa lau first time back to church and I'm feeling so bloody exhausted after the whole day.

Not gonna blog too much just that today we had to do some planning exercise. Setting long term goals and all that nonsense. Seriously I never believed in planning for your life and setting goals. Setting a goal of 3As is not counted because studying is already a course of action chosen when you chose to go to jc. What I'm talking about is planning courses of actions. I don't think planning is good. It is giving your life a framework which is totally what this boring world is all about,being within the box. Why can't we just take things as they come? There would be so much more room for creativity then. Anyway i just don't believe in planning and mentally rehearsing your life beforehand.

I feel my cell group has become too huge. The size is no longer within comfortable range were people can really get down to interacting.

I really feel like getting the real mercurial vapour, it's going at 160 which i pretty expensive still but I really want it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home