Friday, July 29, 2005

catch up

oh yay today I ponned school to catch up on work and sleep. Went to study at kap with meaghan if u haven't already guessed, she ponned school also hahaha. did most of the homework that i am lagging behind in so feel kinda good now. i heard they had the complain session about au yt today too bad i missed it. Au is my chem teacher and somebody in the class wrote in to the school to complain about her so the HOD came to our class today to talk to us and find out more ie give us a chance to bomb her like mad. ah oh well good for her i wasn't there I would surely have a lot to say about that stupid teacher.

I went to school at about 4 for (aliteration haha) basketball training. Just got home tired as hell. Tmr soccer's having a cut again I really hope some people go and hope some people get to stay so kinda exciting haha.

I dunnoe if I can cope with two sport ccas and 4 subs but I hope I can but I will have to pon school to catch up constantly so expect to see less of me on wednesdays haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home