Saturday, July 16, 2005

early in the morning

man I haven't slept like this for ages. I've slept since like 8 last night till now I feel so rested my muscles are so stiff.

It's like 2 hours before the friendly starts I can hear very bad wind and very bad rain my oh my why does this always have to happen. I hate playing on a wet pitch so I think I'd rather not play later. Though there would be really bad implications by my me not being fielded I would really not want to play in a mud pit it sucks as hell especially for wingers.

Nothing interesting really yesterday apart from kyna's and meaghan's first day back in school after their self-declared vacation boy do I miss those two. Work has been going pretty well for me. It's been a long time since i felt what it was like to complete tutorials and feel good about it. i sure do miss that feeling. I'm gonna mug from now on and keep 4-subs all the way.

Why do people expect their other half to be so flawless? They always announce how it isn't so and that it would be ridiculous to expect perfection and then they go on about small little things such as mannerisms of their other half.That is so not hitting the point. What if he or she really has something you DON'T LIKE? Learning to accept the wrongs is what a relationship is about, liking the right parts have already been settled the time people decide to get together. Man what is wrong with this world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home