Saturday, July 23, 2005

hahaha

time to share damn cool poem haha

My body is hot
can burn a pot
meaghan is hot
or so i thought
my body is taut
dhoby ghaut
dot dot dot
oh my god.

haha i thought the last part was really funny..

yesterday was a day of everything fitting into place at the last monute. First it was the maths timed assignment that I had to study for during one chinese period so it turned out ok in the end. then there was lit homework that i was doing up till the last minute. Then there was getting the pail for daniel khor's period like one minute before the period I ran to canteen to borrow one. then was the GP package when i got the answers finally like 2 mins befoe the period phew. Then i made it to pj on time to meet my sec 4 class clique. So yesterday was like a damn big rush but everything just seemed to work out in the end so wow.

We went to town to celebrate jiawen and siyun's birthdays we roamed around aimlessly, I saw a lot of ac people oh my town is so flooded with them den town was so crowded everywhere we decided to go holland village crystal jade. Went home dead at night den slept and had training this morning.

Somebody has got to do something about the damned field. it sucks. Anyway I had enough of being in the "weaker" team in the 2 sided game it sucks so bad that u want to do something but your team just doesn't seem to be getting the ball. Plus I hate losing.

ok so i didn't go to church today and went instead to study with meaghan followed by zacharoy at night.meaghan session was full of the usual lameness actually just lazy to walk ok wadever den I talked with zach about some stuff. I like the imagery of heaven as an everlasting orgasm. how cool is that man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home