Tuesday, July 19, 2005

papaya

that's what they call the arts math lecturer.hahaha so funny how a teacher can actually not know so much and get stuck at sums so much haha she was like "I'll change strategy" and then when it doesn't work she's like "I'm not in the right state of mind" and she ends lecture 5 mins early. That is just so cool.

recently meaghan jing and I talked about childhood cartoons haha as in not those action stuff era erm like K1 like that. Bambi, dumbo and all haha and of course land before time! yup yup yup (duckie) haha I can seriously remember when I cried over the death of that long neck mother haha so sad. Guess what jing and meg also cried! hahaahah so interesting to just go back and think about such stuff and laugh at the cliche-ness of all the cartoons.ok confession I feel like watching land before time again hahaha

Right reality check I got homework and 24 hours a day which is so damn short. It's been raining like mad the past two days, today it rained from like 6 to 6 how cool(literally) is that.

Got training tmr hmm i can't wait (sarcasm)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home