Monday, July 18, 2005

Spoiler

hahaha I feel so evil but it's so fun to spoil harry potter for everyone else! I don't read harry potter so I gather important stuff like snape is the half blood prince and dumbledore dies ad go around spreading it. haha it's kind of fun to see whoever with the book in hand and shout the spoilers. Some girl was reading the book in lectures and we passed a note to her saying "snape is half blood prince and dumbledore dies" haha so sickening right.

So ok today was a stuppid day. school ended at 1150 for me there was chapel and PCCG period so it was really a bo liao day to go to school for me but whatever. It rained AGAIN fuck. I didn't go for basketball training but I don't think there was practice due to wet weather. Even if there was I would hate a wet court so there. I went to eat at ikea with cyrena and kyna den did a bit of work there. I din know chicken wings and meatballs could be so filling.

I crashed chinese class today to watch some stupid show.
Barber to customer : Jian3 duan3 ke2 yi3 ma?
Me(thinking aloud): fei4 hua4 nan2 dao4 jian3 chang2?

wonder how the others did in their listening compre. so glad i took higher mother tongue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home