Thursday, July 21, 2005

matchsticks

my cell group is nominating names for the cell I would vote for matchsticks. Not because they bring a light and all that but because they burn out al the time one by one.I'm taking a one month break from church. Jesus, I don't know how to fall in love with you why can't u be a girl oh how easy that would make things.

I got high a couple of times today with jing and meaghan they are really my sources of energy to go on in class la. I just love going high and crazy and all random with them it's like seriously fun and helps to de-stress a lot.

Training yesterday was pretty good for me I am so not going to be a soft player anymore I realised that actually if i went in hard for a 50-50 tackle it pays off a lot of them time. The j2s had their testimonial match along with mark lee who is leaving. It's really a loss to the team that he is leaving we really need him since we don't really have a coach. Recently we have like newton's laws governing the soccer team haha they are really funny but i won't say them here.

Relationships all around me are hitting the rocks. Maybe it's a post-terms thing. I believe a couple can be free and yet close at the same time. You can know everything about each other but not get involved. Everyone's got their rights to making their own choices and setting their own priorities I don't believe that partners should get too involved in each others' choices. You love her for what she was and not what you want her to become. Blame is a heavy thing why not take half each take makes it a lot lighter duh.

oh yay gonna see my never-met-up-yet-in-7-months secondary school clique tmr harhar I'm sure it's gonna be fun.long time since I miss conversing in mandrian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home