Thursday, July 28, 2005

I almost forgot

what it feels like to win. ok so yesterday training was great for me it was the first time my team had won the 2 sided match since training started. That win meant so much to me.

Anyway yesterday was a bullshit day the lessons were so crap.

Today is bio spa so I'm going to school late.not because I have bio spa but because they wun catch me if I pretend to be a bio student and I can escape the dc and pon pe. I thought I would sleep till later but dunnoe why wake up so early. oh well.

I've got 3 more weeks away from church to sort things out about my faith and the irony of this is that I feel god is helping me in this.

hahaha yesterday shoshi came up with a nice racist move. when the indian speaks especially in strong acent, he would say "read the subtitles" lol i thought it was really funny.oh right and I got a haircut.Why do people like asking "yo cut your hair?" when it is so obvious?After a while i got sick of it and started telling people I went for chemotherapy zzz.

Time to wash up for school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home