Sunday, July 17, 2005

Minority Report

I don't believe I missed it when it was on the big screens. It's like one of the best shows i've ever seen. yeah I just watched it on channel 5. I love this sort of intriguing stuff. I think I'm in the mood for some Dan Brown. I've been too lazy to read his bestsellers but I think I'm gonna find time for that soon.

ok so I feel like quitting cell group, the church altogether for that matter. I just cannot feel comfortable with them I cannot open up and I have so many questions which I'm sure they do not have the answers to. Then they'll tell me to ask god. So I'm supposed to I should have faith in god and ask him why i should have faith and believe in him? I love the irony of this. What I need is a group of people like me.Slacker christians or whatever u call that I just cannot feel comfortable with the pressure to be good around the people I am around now.

I hate living for god why can't i live for myself? how many christians out there are in church because they are afraid to go to hell? isn't that wanting something for yourself? in other words being selfish? Why is there god in the first place? Why does God get to judge us and we cannot judge others? Who chooses that God has this ultimate and highest authority? isn't it unfair that he just exists as the authority above all and has power over all? I would like to be born God.

I believe that the system of christianity exists ie the devil hell heaven and god. But why are we humans so caught in the middle and played like toys by god and the devil? the natural selection of power to God is unfair in itself. Maybe they should both fuck off.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree.

i was kinda skipping thru ur blog entries. and i dont even noe if u'll see this comment since it's so far away. but ya, i wanted to ask. u believe in christianity now dont u. why?

just abit the curious

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home