Sunday, July 24, 2005

lazing around

that's what I have been doing the whole day ahhh life in singapore sure is boring it's like by the time you get your PSLE results life is already planned out for you.oh my hhow bland is that and it sucks that everybody knows that,complains about it and still do nothing about it in the end.just like me.Wouldn't it be fun to just quit school now and do something I mean like live a different life I think if only enough people start doing it more and more people will dare to try it and this world would be so much more fun.Question is who's gonna stick his neck out and be the first to try?

I watched quite a lot of mtv today I think some programmes are really crap.Maybe it's not the idea of the programme that sucks I think it's more the participants.Especially with those mystery date kind of programmes.oh well people who sign up for those are usually boring right? I mean why do they need to sign up for this sort of matchmaking shit if they had a personality in the first place so there it proves my point.

I wanna watch the island but I just can't find time to. I think being somebody's clone is a cool concept. Damn I need more than 24 hours a day my life is passing at light speed man it sucks seriously and before I know it I'll be 20+ and past my prime oh god why do we have to study so much when we're at our prime? I think people should have like 4 years of holiday from 16-20 years of age. then again the kiasu ones would start studying and everyone else would start doing the same. I think the government should exile all people between 16-20 to some exotic land where they make love all day(with condoms) and then come back and start studying again at 20.

I watched the simpsons today. It's seriously damn funny especially the discriminatory parts towards canadians and brits. homer was jailed in london and he prayed aloud to the god of england to let him go and he promised to spell color with a "u" hahaha i thought that part was funny. The brits are pictured as living in some shakespherian era and they still watch Mcbeth and othello. Oh which reminds me I just finished my othello assignment! i love the feeling of completing a lit essay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home