Friday, July 08, 2005

filing

I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!I finished my gp resource file. it's like 130am haha

Anyway today was quite a good day. I actually passed chemistry on the dot and then I got one mark added for GP for a marking error so I passed it on the dot too. hmm so now I've got a C6 for GP and EFF for effort lol..there's still lit to come but that's gotta wait till next week.

it's been a week of low tolerance, short tempers and of course bad attitude.I hate terms it destroys the overall mood around the whole level.boy this is criminal.

I just sms-ed meaghan to check if she's been blown to pieces by that bomb in london.thankfully I got a reply.

I had so much to blog about but I am having a stupid mental block now.oh well I mean it's nearing 2am wth am I doing awake anyway.shit this is such a pointless entry =S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home