Tuesday, July 05, 2005

ouch

I'm aching all over.basketball training is so different from soccer.yeah I can run better than most of them there but all the different muscles are used for this game. So that kind of negates my edge over people -.- I'm not quitting soccer this is just secondary protocol ie backup plan. I don't have full confidence in myself to get into the starting lineup but I'll still fight for it.

The first normal school day in a longggggg time. Got back two really pissing pieces of news. I failed GP by one mark and I am one mark away from an O grade for physics. oh well not that I was expecting much from this term exams.fuck it I can't wait to get it done and over with. My biggest worry now is lit. Tanu went through the paper today and I kinda think I went out of point. So there goes my most hopeful subject

I hate being told what to do I can't wait to grow up and get out of this fucking family of mine.

my cell group is merging with another cell group. Had a combine meeting with that cell before they didn't really seem fun. The people there were too quiet. I'm like highly irritatable recently like ever since terms kicked off I would so be in no mood to try to make friends with the new people and I would certainly explode if they weren't friendly enough for my liking. For now I just want things to go my way I've got no energy to think for others and all that bullshit now.

Sleep time it's the fastest way to pass this fucking time around the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home