Monday, August 08, 2005

awwww

I dun really appreciate the deja-vu of this entry.Right so i just got back from festival of praise and am blogging late at night and not going to school tmr haha.

Went with zacharoy and kyna! ahahaha it was like damn bloody good and we had super good seats today. Seriously hillsongs rocks la Delirious also the guy's voice is damn good.we were jumping like mad in that cramped up area i think i dislocated my knee slightly o.O

The rest of my day was spent sleeping haha woke up at like 2pm in the afternoon.

right so chelsea won the charity shield! ahahah so sad that I missed the match but hillsongs was worth it.

U know how there are times when u don't ever think you could find someone like a certain somebody? And then someone crosses your path and behaves totally like the certain somebody? It's really cool.

I think telling people to think out of the box is becoming a cliche. hmm the little ironies of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home