Thursday, August 04, 2005

pw is so boring

omg i finally got involved in my pw group discussion during pw period and I realised that they are kinda still at square one.
meaghan: omg really?? i thought they would be damm ahead without you!!! ahahahaha k sorrie.
kelly:haha duh bryan is like how useless and retarded lahh. their grp should just kick him out and they may just pass borderline. humph. i hate you/ sound familiar??? hahahas

ok so anyway I just organised their work for them like kinda telling them how we should do things and I am slacking already.At least I did a significant thing.

ok meaghan is the ugly girl in my class and kelly is the uglier girl in my class they want to guest blog.

*drumroll* ahem sorry WE are not ugly. at least we're more blessed than bryan in the looks department =)))) ( it's n ij thing and rv is not included ) so aniwae we're having pw now with ksk at the end of the row nagging at yi peng about dropping lit. poor guy.

I seriously think ksk is super long winded. She goes on and onnnnnnn about the same point and sometimes she doesn't even hit the point. that was bryan. we took a break cos ksk was talking to us bout our pw. sooo annoying.

bryan is our classmate. we hate him. whoever reads tis shld boycott his blog forever ( unless we are forever guest bloggers ) he's mean, rude, vulgar. in other words, not worthy to be our fren.
crap we haf phy lect now.. we would have continued but we cant =( but aniwae, we still accept bryan's unconditional love for the 2 nicest classmates in the world =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home