Wednesday, August 03, 2005

oh my gawddd

it's august already! Promos are so dman bloody near I am actually freaking bloody scared to hell.Just had a wake up call from one of my friend.I used to keep pace with her in studies but she's doing like damn well in her jc now and I'm doing like shit omg. Time to WAKE UP

my e4 lit assignment is pissing me off argh..e1 nd e8 done so near yet so far.This is the period that lit kills me every term the time when the 3 assignments come. I'll be so done with them this week and yay lit will be back to the normal slack and no homework mode.

I seriously cannot wait for training to come tmr. It is like the only meaningful part of school life la.Without soccer I would really be totally bored of this stupid life.Plus there are so many arrogant bastards out there whom i really wanna prove wrong.

AC is such a face place *words rhyme in emphasis*(haha ok too much lit)I hear comments like this person is loser that person is so no life I mean what's wrong man you don't fault a person for that at least not in front of her or her friends.Maybe talking like that about people you don't really know is more harmless but about your friedns? that totally sucks. People want to befriend people just because they are more popular and less "loser".who defines loser anyway I'd bet there are people out there who can define it in another way and make these people sound like losers as well. It's just about how you look at it wad. I hate image conscious people who pretend to be what they are not and never will be. Sometimes I take a look around me and there are only that many sincere people around.I hate people with this sort of dispicable character even when they are nice to me. i mean I really totally despise them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home