Sunday, July 31, 2005

weekend

oh weee my biggest accomplishment this weekend is finishing my e8 lit essay! omg and I did it in like less than 2 hours I am so damn bloody proud of myself.

Soccer was great yesterday the two sided game was very long. I like playing the match more than doing all those drills. Anyway 3 people got cut I thought one of them shouldn't have been though I thought he was pretty good as a defender. oh well it's all up to the coach who is ever-missing I might just find myself cut soon too who knows.

Spent much of saturday rotting at home after training.

This morning I played soccer with rv people. It's such a cool thing that we have 4 different rv generations at the street court every sunday. My batch is the youngest batch then there are 3 batches above us who also play same time same day. It's really a wonderful thing I mean these were all the seniors in the school when I entered it at sec one who knew we would be playing soccer together 4 years down the road. I mean when we were sec one all they did was laugh at us and all like how people usually treat sec oners. I seriously think this is damn cool and should carry on but the batch after mine doesn't seem to frequent that street court so maybe it'll just end at my batch. i love spending my sunday mornings speaking mandrian.

Went to study with zacharoy just now haha that's when I chiong finish my lit essay.

Was watching csi before this it was like freaking scary la the guy was being eaten alive by fire ants. ouch how painful is that.

I seriously hate being nagged at honestly it doesn't get to me it just irritates the hell out of me.

Look I am not backsliding i'm just taking time off to figure stuff out. it's like when you aim a piece of thrash at a dustbin and it misses and u spend that 3 seconds with both the angel and the devil in your head one telling you to pick it up and the other telling you to just be on your way. Just that this time it's on a bigger scale and I need more than 3 seconds to think. I'm giving the devil time to put thoughts in my head yes but I am also opening all the same to god so there. Anyway I usually pick up the thrash in the end so maybe it'll b the same after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home