Saturday, August 06, 2005

one way jesus

you're the only one that I could live for

amen to that.how true it is that when all else fails the lord is always there for me. Went to festival of praise with kyna and cyrena today it was really great and definitely worth the 3 hour queue. hillsong really rocked.stupid cyrena waited until last minute den appear and i was queueing with kyna in the super hot sun just to chop seats for her.oh well nvm I forgive her muahhaa.

I feel like going for the final night tmr but it'll surely end at like midnight and there's school on monday.which reminds me I so want to skip school on monday but ksk demands that we get an mc and parents' letters will not be accepted.what the fuck is wrong with her all the other classes accept letters I seriously hate her.

I got my foot injured during training today. Dunno why so suey can injure the same spot twice. Gomez and randy both stepped on my right foot until i think the tendons inside are bruised or torn. I totally couldn't shoot with my right foot and had to use my left foot for shooting practice what a bloody waste.

Just now while waiting at the busstop with kyna on the way home, we saw this whole gang of techno trishaws screaming down the road. So funny la stupid lao pok vehicles blasting techno music den each one a different song den all in a group. We laughed until peng man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home